Monday, January 28, 2013

Making a splash!

www.poolandspa.com
Every day I try to make a splash. Not in the conventional way you might think. I do not go on stage and sing Broadway songs. I do not usually cook a fantastic gourmet meal for dinner. I do not dress in evening attire and greet my husband at the door.

Nope. Not me.

I go to the pool. All winter long to an outside pool. It is cold in the air but the pool is 82 degrees. Sometimes I go to water aerobic classes and sometimes I go to swim laps.The water classes are lots of fun with dancing, music and many friends.They last an hour and by the time we are done I am feeling pretty peppy. For an old gal.

I find the whole thing relaxing and it sure does help me move my joints. Even the artificial ones!

What kind of exercise do you do for yourself?

2 comments:

  1. I need to exercise more for sure...walking and racquetball are the only two things I enjoy :-) ...Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer swimming..and I miss our old house w/ a pool, but I don't miss taking care of a pool and we never had a musical venue pool. - Schar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comments!