Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Celtic Tree of Life

When I think of the Tree of Life, I think about family. I think about the fact that my husband’s family tree has been traced back to the mid-seventeenth century, and in some instances even beyond that.

I think about the fact that every two years there is a family reunion for his family and more than 100 people attend from all over the world. Then I think about the fact that my grandfather had 11 brothers and sisters and I have no further information about the family.

Family is so important.

The idea of the Tree of Life and the connection to the circle of life as a spiritual symbol as well as a physical one, resonates deeply with me.

I am Irish and have therefore chosen the Celtic Tree of Life as a symbol for my work. It gives me the feeling of bringing families together, something I have tried to do with my workbook. I hope you feel the same when you choose to give your family the best gift you can…peace of mind.

What's your favorite symbol or icon? Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comments!